Carpentry, Joinery & Furniture Department
From initial concept design to complete installation, we provide a thorough bespoke one stop service throughout the project works.
With our own joinery department in Essex, our team are well-placed to service the needs of both commercial and residential clients. What’s more, if needed, they can deliver the installation of all types of bespoke joinery and furniture, too.
Utilising our CAD design facility, our management teams provide site measurements, accurate and detailed quotes, along with a provision of drawings and samples, for client approval prior to manufacture. This process is collaborative and transparent: ensuring the client’s requirements are always met.
In order to meet those needs from a practical perspective, we work with a number of different timber finishes and mouldings, along with many specialist finishes and applications, such as:
- Supply and installation of all types of furniture (desks, pods, seating, for example)
- Hardwood and softwood timbers
- Staircases and balustrading
- Architectural metal works
- Corian and composites
- UPVC and general plastics
- Spray finishes and polishing
Our team is also comprised of in-house carpenters who carry out a range of tasks, including:
- General carpentry and joinery installations
- Shuttering and emergency works
- Lock installations
- Blind applications (and supply of)
- Signage applications
For more information on how our Carpentry, Joinery & Furniture Departments can support your project, just get in touch.