Metropolitan Fabric was formed in early 2017 to form the newest division of the Company and offer a true one stop solution to the industry.
- Division established Feb 2017 with a year 1 turnover of 3M
- Ability to work solely on fabric projects and coordinate with other M&E contractors as a main contractor or work as a one stop shop solution
- Will undertake any value of project to meet Client needs from basic decorating tasks to full floor refurbishments
- Specialists in developing Client brief on varied projects to form scopes for pricing and managing Client expectation
- Proactive hands on leadership approach to ensure a consistent and high quality of finish upon handover
- Programme production and full Project Management – Relieves Client pressure of having to use outside resource
- Offer a one point of Project Management contact and liaison between other group disciplines
- Direct labour resources (PAYE) with industry established sub contractor base - Cost effective through using multi skilled operatives
- New dedicated Canary Wharf Storage for plant and critical spares with 24/7 access along with new logistics support.
- Proven track record with current team working within live occupied offices and engineering spaces
- Dedicated financial Management that offers real-time project cost reporting.