Restore PLC Fit Out
Restore’s new CEO tasked Metropolitan to redevelop their 4000sqf central London head office into a modern, dynamic working hub for their different divisions.
The project timeline was 4 weeks, in order to meet the client’s moving date under CDM. Metropolitan had to deliver a new space fitted with an all-new AC system, partition walls, modern carpet finishes, a complete electrical infrastructure and contemporary wall colours.
The Metropolitan solution
This works represented a full turnkey Metropolitan project, with key divisions being employed simultaneously in order to meet the client’s requirements within the tight turnaround.
In order to achieve this, Metropolitan employed trusted subcontractor traders, furniture contractors and coordinated the wall partitioning, flooring and relevant electrical and mechanical works. The following works were carried out successfully and adhered to relevant Health & Safety regulations:
- Project management and coordination
- Strip out of partitions
- Strip out of glazed partitions
- Construction of new partitions
- Reconfiguration of some existing glazed partitions
- Supply and installation of new glazed partitions
- Ceiling alterations to allow for new AC units
- New and relocation of AC units
- Carpet and timber flooring works
- Relocation and new installation of lighting
- Modification of Fire Alarm
- Modification of small power
- New Data installation
- Supply and install of new furniture
- Supply and install of new screens
- Decoration works
- Graphics and signage
- Desk power installation
As this was an office fit out, ad hoc client requests are not uncommon. These additional items were fully cost-approved and actioned within the original program timeframe – highlighting Metropolitan’s flexibility and desire to meet client expectations.
In order to make the works as easy as possible on the client and cause the least disruption, Metropolitan dealt with landlord issues and carried out all building control management.
Metropolitan conducted a clean handover of the space to the client on the agreed date, meeting all expectations to conclude another successful major project.