Presentation & Collaborative Area
A leading financial services company required a rapid fit out of a presentation and collaborative area within its heritage Radbroke Hall Technology campus in Nottinghamshire. The banking giant’s principal contractor, ISS, entrusted Metropolitan with this quick-turnaround project that needed to be completed in preparation for an impending COO walkaround on 28th January 2019.
The Metropolitan solution
This £35,000-project again called on our expertise in carrying out works within live environments. A broad contingent of Metropolitan units joined forces to satisfy the client’s brief, including engineering, AV, IT, joinery, and MAC teams, alongside electrical contractors and decorators.
This was no mean feat; the client required the project to be completed in just 10 days. Organising and arranging delivery from the first concept drawing to manufacturing joinery and installation on site in this short time-frame was a large challenge, but one that we rose to with great confidence.
The full schedule of works comprised the following:
- Producing CAD joinery drawing for sign off
- Removing existing light fittings for new LED lighting
- Supplying and installing joinery bench seating, wall-mounted power for AV kit, new underfloor power and desk kits, new ceiling tiles and a wall graphic
- Removing and restoring existing wall coverings and decorating
- Coordinating between all functions as a turnkey solution
Both the client and ISS were delighted with the final result, as we completed the project within the strict timeframe, budget and specification requirements.