Infrastructure upgrade for Credit Suisse
Metropolitan were called upon by ISG to perform a complex electrical infrastructure upgrade for their Client Credit Suisse in Canary Wharf.
The challenge was to complete the upgrade within a LIVE operational trading bank with minimal downtime.
- New Sub-Main Cabling
- New Switch Panels to alleviate the Rising Bus Bars dependant services
- Migration of Services from an existing Source to new Switch Panels
- New Rising Busbar Systems
- New SER fit outs
- Modifications to existing PDU main supplies within the Main Data Centre, whilst maintaining constant power, so as not to affect the LIVE Trading and Comms required
- Structural penetrations for new Electrical Cable and bus bar Risers.
- SCADA system upgrades
- New PLC system
- New BEMS & Critical Breaker monitoring system & Head End Graphic
All works were completed on time and to specification.